Information For Spiritual Directors
St Antony’s Priory has been involved in the delivery of Spiritual Accompaniment training for many years, as well as providing ongoing support for those who go on to become active in this ministry.
What does St Antony’s offer for Spiritual Directors?
In addition to our ‘Exploring Spiritual Accompaniment’ training course, we also offer:
- Rooms in which to meet with Directees
- Regular peer group or one-to-one supervision
- Various opportunities for ongoing support and training
We also handle referrals for people seeking a Spiritual Director, and we expect all those who offer accompaniment through St Antony’s to:
- Have completed appropriate training, including safeguarding
- Adhere to the Retreat Association guidelines
- Have their own Spiritual Director
- Attend supervision regularly
All our Spiritual Directors are also very welcome to come to St Antony’s for personal quiet days, and to join us in chapel for worship.
If you wish to book a meeting room, please contact the office.